For financial and non-financial organizations:
1. Consultations on launching payment projects based on prepaid cards, gift cards, e-wallets and other payment instruments.
2. Assistance in finding partners for implementing innovative payment projects
3. Consultations on regulatory changes
4. Trainings on new payment technologies, innovations in payment and financial legislation
5. Consultations on preparing applications to regulatory sandboxes
We consult private companies on the implementation of payment legislation, global and regional trends in the development of the payment business. Analytical reports, prepared for our clients, are used to form business and government relations strategies. Legal models that we helped to develop became the basis for a number of payment products and services, both in Russia and abroad. We also provide support in preparing draft regulations and obtaining explanatory letter from the regulators. Our private clients include Sberbank, Mastercard, PayPal Russia.
For government agencies and regulators:
1. Analysis of current regulation on payments and customer identification
2. Development of guidance for implementing remote / simplified customer due diligence measures
3. Development of recommendations for creating special regulatory regimes (regulatory sandbox) in the financial market
4. Providing recommendations for creating conditions for the development of financial innovations
5. Support of "regulatory sandbox", assistance in reviewing applications and analysis of test results
6. Trainings on innovative regulatory approaches – remote identification, special regulatory regimes, open banking and other issues.
We consult regulators, development institutions, and international organizations on Russian legislation, best global practices in the payment sector, and key financial market trends. Our clients include the Council of Europe, the International Finance Corporation, the Alliance for Financial Inclusion, the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, and the National Payment Card system. We also work with regulators in Central Asia to optimize their regulatory environment: creating regulatory sandboxes, introducing agency banking, remote identification, and regulating electronic money.